Want to contact Jessica and hundreds of other Helpers nearby? Sign up now - it only takes a few minutes!
Bright rainbow I/T family LNR Daycare has 2 spaces!!
Hello, my name is Jessica and I have 8 years of experience working in childcare system. I am also mother of a 1 year old baby girl.
More About Me:
- I carry all 3 Childcare licenses (ECE, Infant & toddler, Special needs).
- I have a current First Aid certificate and Food Safe certificate.
About the Daycare:
- In the final stages being registered and becoming a certified member of the YMCA CCRR (Child Care Resource and Referral)
- Accepts children ages 0 - 5 yrs.
- Nutritious snacks and lunch will be provided.
- Open from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
[ What I can offer in the classroom]
- Daily nutritious snacks and lunch
- Daily activities ( will be various for their ages & stages)
-Variety of Manipulative toys for age-appropriates
- Story times
-Academic studies through play
[Learning Through Play Program]
At Bright Rainbow Daycare children will have the opportunity to play and learn in variety of learning activities all specifically designed to meet the social, physical, intellectual, creative, cultural and emotional needs of each child. The evidence of the children's learning is documented throughout our program with photographs and learning stories on display.
" Play is the way the child learns what none can teach him. It is the way they explore and orientate themselves to the world of space, time, structure's and people. . .. Play is the child's work"
" A child's play is his way of exploring and experimenting white s/he builds relations with the world. In play s/he is learning to learn. S/he is also discovering how to come to terms with the world, to cope with life's tasks, to master skills. In Particular s/he is learning how to have confidence. In play a child is continually discovering themselves anew."
Also, my daycare will have special events or promotions for our parents!!
Thank you for visiting!! Hope to see you soon!!