Want to contact Mary Kathleen and hundreds of other Helpers nearby? Sign up now - it only takes a few minutes!
My name is Kathleen, I have been taking care of children for many years, I have years of baby sitting experience for children starting at six months of age ranging to pre teenage years. Bellow I have attached my professional resume detailing my experience at the day care / preschool i have been working for for the last five years.
Objective: Child care provider
Summary of Qualifications
Patient and skilled preschool teacher for 5 years. I have also worked as a private on call nanny for kids from the ages 7 months to 10 years old. I am CPR certified and have created 5 years of lesson plans for kids ranging from 2-4 years old. My other experience includes four years providing efficient, well organized and enthusiastic support to managers and clients in the trade show industry in several areas, including: clerical, sales and managerial. Guided trade shows through process from proposal to final invoicing. Strong customer service and oral communication skills.
Office Manager/Sales Associate, Event Productions, Inc., 2006 – 2009 651 West Tower Avenue, Alameda, CA
Preschool Teacher, Mio Preschool, 2010 – Present
4377 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA
• Supervised a class of twelve children ages 2 1⁄2 to 3 1⁄2.
• Introduced learning through art, song, tracing letters, socializing and play.
• Led field trips and monitored age-appropriate motor skill development.
• Supervised baby group, six children eighteen months to two years of age.
• General daily child care needs including diapering, meal preparations and
assistance with feeding.
• Facilitated the beginning steps of reading and writing through purposeful play.
City College of San Francisco, S.F., CA - earned Early Childhood Development Certificate – 2012 Gateway High School, S.F. CA., - Graduated - 2005
Professional references available on request.
- Education: Some college