Want to contact Patsy and hundreds of other Helpers nearby? Sign up now - it only takes a few minutes!
Available for full-time, part-time or occasional babysittiing.
Love dogs and cats!
Responsible, reliable and relieving care that respects your parenting style.
Hi! My name is Patsy and I love kids. I'd like to help you keep yourself sane by keeping your children safe, fed, and having fun. I am clean, well-organized and professional person.
1. McMaster MD Candidate, 2020
McMaster Michael DeGroote School of Medicine, Waterloo Campus
2. Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry with Honours, 2015
- graduated with 7 academic awards
Growing up, I was often asked to babysit or pet-sit for my neighbours and friends. I am currently taking a year off school in order to gain some life experience and love looking after children. I sing often, read and tell stories, am capable cooking, doing diaper changes, feeding, making crafts, as well as driving children to pick-up and drop-off. As a medical student I have tutored others in math and science, and am extraordinarily capable academically.
I also have 200+ hours caring for babies, toddlers and children in vulnerable populations.
- Certified G-driver with car.
- ARCT Performer's Diploma in RCM Piano.
- Grade 10 Level in RCM Violin.
- Extensive tutoring and teaching experience with children to high school students.
- Experienced with dogs, fish, turtles and rabbits.
- Police Record Check cleared covering 2017-2018; can redo if required.
- First Aid and CPR as of 2016; can redo if required.
- Education: Undergraduate degree
- Homework & tutoring
- Errands / groceries
- Infants/Babies (0-18 months)
- Toddlers (18-36 months)
- Preschool/School (3+ years)
- Kids with allergies